In 1989, Phil DeFronzo founded Norcom Mortgage for the simplest reason: He loved seeing borrowers realize the dream of home ownership, and he was passionate about providing that service to as many clients as possible. In a rented one-room office and with his mother serving as his processor, he began originating loans. Over twenty-five years in business, through constant reinvestment and carefully curated relationships, Norcom Mortgage has grown into the number one independent purchase lender in Connecticut.
Based out of Avon, Connecticut, Norcom Mortgage continues to grow steadily but mindfully. Our team, composed of an ideal mix of veteran managers with the wisdom of years in the business and their emerging counterparts, who are up to date on the latest market trends, reflects our ethos: We are a cutting edge company grounded in our experience and sound foundation. We cultivate adaptability and ingenuity in a sustainable manner, a philosophy that has fostered an undeniable strength that feeds our mounting success.
- Direct Fannie and Freddie seller and Ginnie Mae issuer
- Founded in the fall of 1989
- Number 1 independent purchase lender in Connecticut
- In-house processing, UW, closing, and servicing operations
- Licensed up and down the East Coast with a constant growing number of branches
- Purchase focused business model
- Voted Top Work Place 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015