Appraisal Processor (ValueQuest AMC Inc.)
Posted:September 8th, 2017
Last Updated: September 22nd, 2017
Location: CT - Avon
APPRAISAL MANAGEMENT (PROCESSOR)
ValueQuest is seeking a Processor to join our Appraisal Management Department. This position requires the candidate to be able to work individually as well as in a team environment and provide a high level of customer service.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality Control of Appraisal Reports
- VQ website management
- Constant monitoring of status updates
- Serve as the primary contact for VQ
- Compile data needed to issue reports to Senior Management.
- Monitor appraiser performance.
- Assist lenders and all loan officers with their appraisal needs
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Well Organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving techniques.
APPRAISAL EXPERIENCE A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Computer skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Efficient management of email and website navigation