Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer/Licensed Educator
Posted:August 10th, 2017
Last Updated: August 17th, 2017
Location: Nationwide (All States Currently Licensed)
Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers / Licensed Educator - Inside Sales
At Norcom, we believe great partnerships equals great success. In more than thirty years of steady and thoughtful growth since our founding, we have become one of the top independent purchase lenders in the North East, now growing to all 50 states. Our success has been thrilling, but our core values of service, respect, and communication mean our relationships with our customers and our employees will always be our top priority. Join us and work for a company that is big enough to get the job done right, but still small enough to care.
We are looking to partner with passionate mortgage loan officers who appreciate the same values of efficiency, support, and communication as we do. Norcom recognizes that each person's situation is unique and offers the opportunity to get to know you as an individual with hopes of achieving success together.
- We say what we Do and Do what we say!
- Close and fund in our name
- Our goal is to get you in 3-5 qualified conversations a day, leading to 3-5 funding a month
- Support you with Proven Training and tools to close more loans. Deal Structure system that overcomes objections and moves you to processing - systems to get your phone to ring!
- Spend your time for highest and best use, not processing your loan file after submission. Working new money not old!
- Approved States: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, GU, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, up next is California, and soon all fifty!
- Grow with Norcom - opportunity to build and advance in the HECM division.
- Not just inbound leads but also internal referred leads as well. No cold calling.
- Highly competitive commission, structure and employee paid health insurance. We do not change your pay-plan every year for the negative.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Two or more years in mortgage sales. HECM preferred, not required.
- Applicants with less than one year of experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- A State Mortgage Originator License is required. The applicant must meet NMLS requirements. Multiple licenses is a plus.
- Obtain information for loan applications and answer borrower's questions regarding the loan process.
- Qualified applicants must have the ability to take accurate and thorough loan applications.
- This position requires excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must be coachable and have a drive to submit more than three loans a month.
- It is a plus to be bilingual.
Join the winning Norcom Team. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader, where developing long lasting relationships is the foundation that we were built on.Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers / Licensed Educator - Inside Sales