Mortgage Loan Originator
Posted:October 23rd, 2017
Last Updated: October 23rd, 2017
Location: CT - Glastonbury
- Are you looking for a career with $100k plus earning potential? We are currently looking for a licensed Loan Originator for our fast growing branch office in Glastonbury, CT.
- We are looking for ambitious self-driven people with sales acumen, motivated to succeed and help grow the Norcom Brand.
- The position is for licensed professionals, but a training or interning phase may be optional to negotiate between branch manager and candidate.
- Average Loan Originators make $100k annually, and with the help of the Norcom family and sales management, your earning potential is endless.
Our Loan Officer Development Program for Licensed LO's will offer you:
· Training and support from experienced Mortgage Professionals
· Base Salary during training period
· Aggressive and competitive rates
· Flexibility to choose your own compensation
· Dedicated Marketing and Sales Team
· Virtual Helpdesk and dedicated support team
· Bi-weekly pay
· Full benefit package, Health, Dental, Group Life, 401k, and Group Disability
· 100% communication
At Norcom, we believe great partnerships equals great success. In more than twenty years of steady and thoughtful growth since our founding, we have become the top independent purchase lender in CT and have expanded throughout the East Coast. Our success has been thrilling, but our value of service, respect, and communication mean our relationships with our customers and our employees will always be our top priority. Join us and work for a company that is big enough to get the job done right but still small enough to care.
We are looking to partner with individuals who appreciate the same values of efficiency, support, and communication. Through our Norcom University program, we believe that giving people the tools they need to succeed is part of the foundation that we were built on. Norcom recognizes that each person's situation is unique and offers the opportunity to get to know you as an individual in the hope we can accomplish success together.